Short, a word prompt post

The Homeschool Review Crew does word prompts for Instagram fun, I think it's great to have these words prompts for doing quick posts.  :)   I find them fun as sometimes it surprises me where my brain goes.  :)

The word for today is Short.  Let's follow my brain where it goes eh?
_____


Short

Not long
Not tall
Not average.
Just short

Short a nickel
Short a dime
Slip me a penny won't you?

A brick short of a full load
A few screws short of a hardware store
  A burger short of a combo meal. 

I query this.
Is to be short bad?

Short can slip through crowds
Short can pass unnoticed.
Short can be youth.
Short can be senior.
Short is my mom.
And that is not a bad thing.

Short is different.
Short is good.
Short is easy leg room.
Short is less head bonks.

Short is not me..
Unless I am next to a tall cousin.
Which shows that 
Short is totally relative. :)

2 comments

  1. Love it. Got me giggling. Thanks for the thoughts. - Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah.. giggles, I like giggles. :)

      Delete

Hi! thanks for stopping by. I love comments, it is good to talk with each other eh?