Field Trip: Ontario Science Centre

One of our favourite places to go is the Ontario Science Centre.  We don't go as often as we'd like, but we do go and have fun.   Our most recent trip we brought along our International Student.


Highlights of our Time


Our competitions against each other with the row boats.   We all competed against each other in different formations.   It was a hoot.  :)   I had video, but it turned out blurry.

We discovered this beautiful picnic spot.   AND while we were picnicing and relaxing in this green spot we were able to listen to "the maple leaf forever". 


the music area:
We saw a variety of wildlife.


Two joys.

One: seeing two boys take sheer delight in creating music with touch panels.   This area is a basically a large box with white panels with colour sections.  As you touch the colours different noises at different levels and tones would play.   The boys laugh and bounced around like a couple of young fiends   Good to see them having fun.


Two:
This quiet, unsure of himself yet lad, wasn't sure about doing much anything else.   I caught him though, playing this drum.  Checking out the different sounds depending on where he tapped it.
This is taken just after I caught a first glimpse of his marvellous smile. :)  I regretted moving so that I could get a better picture of what he was doing.




Let's see what else can I pull out from this trip to the Science Centre.....

I thought this was neat:  Seeing this image of multiple babies in the womb...  :)

Anyways, we saw and did so many things, I can't list it all.  
Suffice it to say, we had a great day.

2 comments

  1. Looks like a fun place to visit. And those unexpected moments of joy? Wonderful. - Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm learning more and more to see those and to work on remembering them. :)

      Delete

Hi! thanks for stopping by. I love comments, it is good to talk with each other eh?