Introducing Blogging the Alphabet.

HEY

Guess what?   I was talking with the folks over on the Homeschool Review Crew forum and some how we got on the topic of Blogging through the Alphabet. 


I thought it might be fun to host it!  (I know bold of me eh?)

BUT I am not  in this alone (YAHOO!!!), a lovely co-member is going to help me out.  Isn't that great?   Amanda from Hopkins Homeschool is going to be my co-host.  



So just what is blogging through the alphabet?

Every week we do a letter of the alphabet.  Everyone who participates write a blog post starting with the letter of the Alphabet... for instance if we were doing the Letter A, folks could write about Apples, Alpaca, Aristotle, or Aardvarks...just something that begins with the letter A.   Then the next week we move on to the next letter of the alphabet.

Some folks chose to do a series... such as Animals of the World, Counties, Field trips, people of the bible and such like. Others just jump in with whatever word pops into their minds each week. It all works.   The most important thing:  we want you to join us!

So what to you think?   What to join in?  It is so interesting to read what others come up with  up.   I would LOVE to see what you would write over the next 26 weeks.   Get your thinking caps on and come join us.   We'll start next week.    

This page will be the stopping zone, if you want to look back at what others have done for inspiration... just come here and look back at each letter.  :)   

Rules:  

1. Linking time is Tuesday through Saturday.   
2. Family friendly posts on a variety of topics.  If you aren't sure, ask one of us.
3. If it isn't family friendly, it will be removed. :)
4. Linking back to us would be great.   You can grab the blog button or link back to one of the alphabet posts.  It's only polite you know.  :)
5.  If you wonder on a hashtag, you might want to use #abcblogging
6. Visiting and commenting on others is always a great social thing to do.  Let's other people know you are reading them, and encourages them to read and hopefully share your great posts.
7. HAVE FUN.   That's the point you know?   Have fun and share what's on your mind.

 
  
A Net In Time
Schooling
 
We get started next week January 17th.

A  B   C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  

A: Sidney Altman, Canadian Scientist. 
B: Beavers!
C: Chant National/O Canada.
D: Dog Sledding.
E: Edgewalk.
F. Tailed Frogs.  
G: The Greats of Canada
H: 
I:: 
J: 
K: 
L: 
M: 
N: 
O:
P: 
Q: 
R: 
S: 
T:
U: 
V: 
W: 
X: 
Y: 
Z:  

10 comments

  1. I need to decide on a theme. I think I'd enjoy it more and it would be better for me that way. I am hoping to join in and looking forward to reading yours. - Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Famous Americans? I'm considering famous Canadians

      Delete
  2. Annette, I can not wait to take on this adventure with you! This is going to be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to joining you! I'm going to work on my list this weekend and my landing page. This will be fun, and fun to meet some new homeschool bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to starting at the beginning of the alphabet this time around! I think this will be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for putting this together! I can't wait to get started.... (and so far I absolutely love being on the Homeschool Review Crew! You all are making 2017 into a wonderfully exciting and happy year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! thanks for stopping by. I love comments, it is good to talk with each other eh?