Field Trip: Cantarra Park

Canatara Park is located in Sarnia, Ontario.   The lad and I went there in the spring after going to the Stones and Bones Museum.   

This is a park of trails and beaches and an animal park.  We spent the bulk of our time at the Animal Park.  We also drove along some of the roads around the park.

 We met another lady there with her family from the group of homeschoolers we went to the museum with.  There was supposed to be a whole group of us, but most of them didn't make it to where we were which was just odd.   But hey, the lad and I and the other family had a nice time while we were there.

What did we see?

Chickens (my fav) but they were locked up in pens.   I did manage to get a nice picture of this pretty lady though.



  We saw a variety of other animals as well.   



 We followed our trip to the Animal Park with a drive around the park before heading home again.  It's a nice park and worth a visit again another time.  I would like to take the bikes and bike around the paths for a while. 

No comments

Hi! thanks for stopping by. I love comments, it is good to talk with each other eh?