Children's Bible Studies

Children's Bible studies
325 bible studies of the entire Bible free to download and use for nonprofit use. Each study features quizzes, puzzles, and a picture to color. Free Adobe Acrobat is required to view.
Keys for Kids
Unlocking God's Word for young faith
You can learn more about God’s love every day! Read a fun story and hide God's Word in your heart with the Key Verseof the day. Check out today’s Key, or look for your favorite story in the archives!
Uncle Noah's Children's bible study I thought this site interesting. It Even has studies for little children...non-readers. Most sites don't do that.

I've been familiar with Calvary Chapel's stuff for years now. I've often used it as inspiration when doing Children's bulletin's.

This Geocities site looks promising. I'll have to check it out more sometime.

No comments

Hi! thanks for stopping by. I love comments, it is good to talk with each other eh?