Molly's October Digest

I got Molly's Money-Saving Digest for free in exchange for reviewing it. I've never seen one of Molly's Digests before so I wasn't quite sure what to expect.

She starts off the digest with a variety of recipes, they look pretty decent. She also included this REALLY neat bird wall thing that I just thought was very cool and made me think that even I could do something nifty like that for my walls. :) Following this was a menu plan to help you maximize your food... so using leftovers to make a brand new meal and such like. Some of those recipes looked downright yummy.

Knowing that it was on Socks, Suds and Savings made me somewhat skeptical. Why on earth would I want to read something about laundry? After all laundry is something one does once a week, and you just get her done.. one doesn't dwell on it. :)

It's packed full of information.. from how to sort, how to read labels, to tips to help you not have to do as much ironing (which incidentally I despise doing and tend to totally not do). It is just chock full of links to various sites as well.

I can't say I learned a whole lot new as my mother took her job seriously about teaching me homemaking skills BUT I did indeed learn something new and even my hubby learned it as I excitedly turned around and told him that we could make our own wooler balls! (as opposed to buying those expensive blue plastic things). :)

I did wish that the children's sorting area had been increased a bit, to make the explanation fuller. But overall I thought it was a product well put together, and for those in need of laundry assistance, to definitely pick it up for themselves.

You can purchase your very own copy by going here.

No comments

Hi! thanks for stopping by. I love comments, it is good to talk with each other eh?